Tuesday, September 2, 2008

20 Weeks

I'm officially half way! We went to the doctor this morning to evaluate my ultrasound from last week, and everything looks great! We got to hear the baby's heart beat again, and we also got to hear him move!

I ordered baby bedding last week and got it today, it is so cute! It's always scary to buy something you haven't touched, but I am really happy with it. It is better and nicer than I had hoped for.


NoJo Jungle Tales

We're planning on ordering our baby furniture this weekend. I found out it will take 6-8 weeks, yikes!! I guess that will give us plenty of time to figure out what to do with everying that's currently in the baby's room. We're going with the Cinnamon color. I'll post pictures when we get everything put together!


Baby's Dream Generation Next-Cinnamon

1 comment:

diana said...

Girl, I almost ordered that same bedding...SO CUTE!!!